Motivational Letter & Resume Preparation Services
Your Passport to the Future Through a Biographical Sketch of Your Past
Invest in yourself and make sure your resume is as exemplary as possible. At EmploymentClinic.com, we know that your future is worth it.
An Investment in Exceptional Quality for Discriminating Professionals
The ResumeClinic.com is the resume preparation division of LDA Enterprises, Ltd. Founded in 1980, our company has developed a well-deserved reputation for producing highly effective door opening resumes and motivational letters for the discriminating professional who demands exceptional quality.
If your current resume is not generating interviews, we can help. Our fees may be a little higher than other resume services, but this is because we invest the time and effort necessary to produce the best possible presentation of your skills and background. We also include value-added features not offered by other resume services.
Don't compromise quality by buying a mediocre economy priced product. Your future is too important. Remember that you usually get what you pay for. All of our products are individually created based upon information gained from our clients and are not based on a standardized format or template. It is critical that the resume correctly reflects the strength of your career and professional achievements as well as your most attractive personal attributes. Our products are designed to stimulate the reader to action by communicating a concise, compelling, and motivating picture of the value you offer their organization.
Offering 4 Distinct Resume & Motivational Letter Products
Please see our policies and stipulations following the description of product services. All fees are paid as retainers at the time service is initiated. We accept payment by check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Click here for our Resume Services Order Form today.
- 1. Our Standard Professional Resume Service — $495
- 2. Our Executive Resume Service — $895
OUR RESUME SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. The standard professional and college graduate resume services:
- We ask you to complete our ten-page information packet highlighting your educational background and career history. Subsequently we conduct a ½ hour telephone consultation to clarify and expand on information you have provided.
- We do all of the creative writing necessary to correctly position your background, professional strengths, and personal achievements.
- You will have an opportunity to review and modify the initial version so our professional editing staff can implement necessary and agreed upon changes.
- Once we have your approval that the resume meets your expectations, we provide you with an electronic version of your two page resume sent by email attachment plus 15 copies of your 2-page resume on white classic laid stationery sent to you by US mail.
- Included as an email attachment, along with your resume, is a complimentary copy of our 41-page copyrighted interviewing skills booklet entitled “In Search of Interviewing Excellence.” This is an invaluable tool to help you successfully navigate through the entire interviewing process.
2. Our executive resume service:
Suggested for professionals with more than 15 years of experience, executives, or entrepreneurs and contains all components included in the standard professional resume service ¬plus the following additional benefits:
- Following receipt of your material, we will schedule a telephone discussion and review (up to ½ hour) to ensure that we have all the information necessary to correctly position your background, strengths, and business personality. We will edit or revise your resume until it meets with your approval before we print the finished product. We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied.
- Once we have your approval that the resume meets your expectations, we will provide you with an electronic version of your two page resume sent by email attachment plus 25 copies on white classic laid stationery sent to you by Priority US mail.
- We will also provide you with a copy of our critically acclaimed job search workbook entitled “Tomorrow Is Today.” This 240-page workbook is a complete, no nonsense, self-marketing instrument to facilitate and manage the entire search campaign. Contained in its pages are all the tools and information necessary to help you get and keep your next position. It also includes special sections on what to do if you’re fired, tips that will assist you in managing your on-the-job growth, valuable information for the entrepreneur, and our indispensable interviewing skills guide entitled “In Search of Interviewing Excellence.” No other resume service will provide this type of resource. It is a substantial value-added feature.
- We will provide a detailed response by email to any two career related questions to assist you in your job search. No other resume service provides this enhancement feature at any price.
Complete Information on each resume service is available by contacting us by email
Send your resume to email@example.com